How to register for an account?
Creating an account is optional, though it is highly recommended so that you can retrieve back your past orders. To register an account :-
1. Click on the “Account” button or the "Human Icon" on the top of the menu bar and you will be directed to the accounts page. If you do not have an existing account, you will be directed to the login page when you can create your account with cthunlimited.com.my.
2. Please fill in and complete all the required information and particulars.
3. After completing, you are ready to make your puchases, please "Login" using your newly created account with your email address.
How to purchase my order on the site?
1. Please log in to your account using your Username and Password. If you do not have an account, please register for a new account.
2. Browse through the various products for sizes and quantity and click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
3. Click “Continue Shopping” to continue to add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed to make payment for the products. Please review all the products that you have chosen in the cart.
4. You will need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
5. From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
6. Next you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
7. After the steps before this have been done, You need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
8. Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order. After payment is made and accepted, you cannot cancel this order.
9. An "Order Confirmation" will be emailed to you if your purchase is successful.
How long can I keep the items in my cart
The items that are added into My Cart will be kept for 2 (two) hours only. This is a courtesy to other customers who wants to buy the same item(s), and we trust you wish to be treated the same too. The system will prompt you a message when the stipulated time period has lapsed, and you can choose either to proceed with payment or the items will be removed from My Cart automatically.
Your order and items are only confirmed after payment is made and accepted.
Can I cancel my order?
Once payment has been confirmed and accepted, no further changes or cancellation can be made to that order. We strongly advise you to review your orders before clicking "Confirm Order". We only allow for exchange of the same item / product in different size, please refer to the Refund Policy.
What are the payment methods available?
We currently accept Payments made via Razer Merchant Services for Credit Cards, Debit Cards, FPX for most major local (Malaysian) banks and also some supported eWallet providers.
How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
1. Click on the “Account” button or the "Human Icon" on the top of the menu bar and you will be directed to the accounts page.
2. Click on "Edit Addresses" to manage all the delivery addresses tied to your account.
I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
1. Click on “Lost Password?” and fill in your email that is used to register the account in the box provided.
2. Click "Submit".
3. A password reset email will be sent to your registered inbox. Clicking on the link in the email will bring you to the password reset page on our website. Once you have changed your password, you can now use the new password to login.
What is the product's transaction currency?
All products and transaction will be in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
How long does the delivery usually takes?
Confirmed orders are delivered through the assigned courier / shipper and will require a signature upon delivery.
For Peninsular Malaysia, it will take about 2 - 3 working days for delivery.
For Sabah & Sarawak, it may take between 3 - 5 working days.
Please refer to the Shipping Policy.
I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q page. Please kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to clear your doubts.